- 2012/13 LOTG and Advice to Referees
- Match Lengths Cheat Sheet
- NorCal State Cup Programs & Info
- Pleasanton Referee Named Region IV Young Referee Of The Year
- Blogs You Should Check Out
- Ask, Tell, Dismiss
- PSRA Refs In Action At Association Cup
- Pleasanton, Danville Refs Receive Honors
- Cap Or No Cap?
- PSRA / BUSC / Rage Lightning Safety Policy
PSRA Facebook Feed
Daily Referee Quiz
A player directs dissent at an assistant referee while the ball is in play
(a) Penalty kick
(b) Indirect free kick
(c) Direct free kick
(d) Drop ball
A substitute enters the field of play without the permission of the referee as his team is attacking. What decision should the referee make?
(a) With a dropped ball and a caution for unsporting behaviour.
(b) With an indirect free kick and a caution for unsporting behaviour.
(c) With an indirect free kick and a caution for entering the field of play without the referee`s permission.
(d) With a dropped ball and a caution for entering the field of play without the referee`s permission.
Is it an offence if a goalkeeper picks up the ball with his hands after it has been deliberately passed to him by a team-mate using his leg?
(a) Yes, always.
(c) Yes, but only if he picks it up with his hands.
(d) Yes. The offence is committed by the player who deliberately kicked the ball. He is cautioned for unsporting behaviour.
What is the minimum distance an opponent has to stand from the corner arc at a corner kick?
(a) 10 yrds (9.15 meters).
(b) 12 yrds (10 meters).
(c) 6 yrds (5 meters).
(d) 5 yds (4 meters).